Boots & Sabers

The blogging will continue until morale improves...


Everything but tech support.

0738, 14 Apr 22

NYC Mayor Chastises BLM

Dare we hope that New York’s new Mayor means what he says? Watch what he does… not what he says.

A bloody night across the city left two dead and another ten shot, all of whom were black, in a wave of gun violence across the five boroughs.


‘Where are all those who stated “Black Lives Matter'”? the city’s second black mayor asked, speaking Wednesday on NY1 with Ruschell Boone.


Adams’ frustrated comments appeared to be an attack on progressives who have criticized his policies.


He added that those who protested police brutality in 2020 should do the same for the violence currently afflicting the city.


‘If black lives matter, then the thousand of people I saw on the street when Floyd was murdered should be on the street right now.’


The former police captain continued, ‘The lives of these black children that are dying every night matter. We can’t be hypocrites.’


0738, 14 April 2022


  1. Jason

    This is something that free thinking Conservatives have been talking about since BLM came about – the black on black violence that happens every day in our major cities and suburbs. It proves that BLM isn’t really about “Black Lives Matter” it’s really about “We Hate Police and Demand the Right to Commit Any Crime We Want Any Time We Want Against Anyone We Want”. But WHPDRCACWWATWWAAWW is a mouthful.

  2. Tuerqas

    Classic ‘have cake and eat it too’ Jason, liberal false policy BAU. (Libs like to keep it to 3 word acronyms, don’t they?)

    I do not happen to agree with your acronym interpretation, though. It is not that they hate police, per se. They hate the way that all blacks are shown the extra precautions police need to do to feel safe in any encounter with them over other races. They want to be treated the same way a white man in a suit is treated during a speeding violation encounter, even if they are armed, and/or hyped up on something and/or belligerent as hell. They want all blacks killed by non-blacks (about 8-10%) to be national news and the narrative and the other 90% (killed by other blacks) to be swept under the rug.

  3. MjM

    Well, BLM already said they’d be there…

    “If they think they are going back to the old ways of policing then we’re going to take to the streets again. There will be riots. There will be fire, and there will be bloodshed.” – NY BLM co-founder Hawk Newsome, November 10, 2021, after meeting with then mayor-elect Adams.

  4. Mar

    Tuerqas says”is not that they hate police, per se”
    BLM hates the cops and other Black people. They want to reward criminals and screw the cops every chance they get. They don’t care aboutiBlackon Black crime, the horrible education that most Blavk kids get and they certainly don’t care about Black cops who killed in the line duty.
    But hey, they do like to buy expensive homes.

  5. MjM

    But hey, they do like to buy expensive homes.

    Buying Luxurious Mansions

  6. Mar

    Remember about a year or so ago, jjf and Le Roi and maybe other liberals were saying that BLM was this righteous organization when I wS saying that they a terrorist organization.
    Well, once again they were proved wrong
    Well, I remember.

  7. Mar

    Adams has been a huge disappointment. He can talk good but governs horribly. Forcing small kids to where masks, crime is still rising, masking more New Yorkers in airports, taxis etc, vaccinations for almost every NYC resident that works but allows athletes and actors not to be vaccinated.
    Still, maybe a little bit better than Delano but not by much.

  8. Mar

    Should be DeBlasio

Pin It on Pinterest