Democrats Block Rona Relief Bill

Excellent.

Senate Democrats scuttled a scaled-back GOP coronavirus rescue package on Thursday, saying the measure shortchanged too many pressing needs as the pandemic continues its assault on the country.

The mostly party-line vote capped weeks of wrangling over a fifth relief bill that all sides say they want but are unable to deliver.

41 Responses to Democrats Block Rona Relief Bill

Good.

I bet Old Man Le Roi would refuse to take a Chinese virus vaccine that is developed by President Trump administration but if Senile Joe is elected, he would get one then.

No mar, I wouldn’t refuse, I would get one regardless of who was in office when it was developed, provided it was deemed safe and effective by smart folks like the FDA, etc., rather than the non-smart folks like you and trump.

So you lost the bet.  Pay up.

Ok, if that is true, good for you.
    For the record, I wouldn’t, no matter when it is delivered, even if it was available here.

Chinese virus vaccine that is developed by President Trump administration

Because you think Trump is working in the lab when he’s not tweeting?

Do you think he’s dismantling sorting machines at the USPS?

‘Because you think Trump is working in the lab when he’s not tweeting?”
    He got rid of a lot of bureaucracy red tape so the vaccine could be developed in record time.

Yeah, what could go wrong with that, Mar?

>Yeah, what could go wrong with that, Mar?

Do you know someone personally who has died from the vaccine?

“Yeah, what could go wrong with that, Mar?”
    Not a darn thing.

So, President Trump just completed an almost 1 hour interview with Fox News.
    No need for a teleprompter, unlike Senile Joe.
    And unlike Senile Joe Biden, jjf and Le Roi, he didn’t need to get his information from a puppet master.

mar:

Jason, yes, five so far.

>Which “puppet master” tells us that the Brits had airports in the 1770’s, or that WW II ended in 1917, or that trees explode, or that corona virus would be gone when it warms up, or that the earth is 6000 years old, or that Keith Hernandez is a murderer?  Be specific, and factual.

Wow, the idiot has a whole lot of people living rent free in his smooth little brain.

>Jason, yes, five so far.

Do you miss them?

If you knew a doxxer bully, would you answer their personal questions?

>If you knew a doxxer bully, would you answer their personal questions?

Show me this doxxer bully who is asking you personal questions.  I’ll have a stern word with them for you little baby Fousty.  The internet is a dangerous place, maybe you should make some more parody blogs and then virtue signal on how systemic online bullying has ruined your erection.

Real men call other men “babies” and then wonder about the erection of other men?

This real man called you a baby, and stop projecting, I couldn’t care less about your E.D. Do you often fantasize about that?

Tell us more, Jason.  What about you makes you a “real man”?

>What about you makes you a “real man”?

I know a doxxer bully, and so I’m not answering his personal questions.

Do you spend a lot of time thinking about who the real men are, Jason?  What do you like to see in a man?

I don’t know Carnac, you project your point of view all the time, go ahead and do it again.

Haven’t seen me initiate the phrase “real men” or accuse you of not being one.  It came from you.  Along with the erection discussion.  Or calling me a baby.  And now you don’t want to talk about these topics?

No, just “Doxxer Bully”.  Again you started the shit, and now you’re crying like a victim.  Poor Fousty, needs his mommy.

Stop it, Jason!  You’re making me cry!  I’m going to tell Mom!

>Stop it, Jason!

And yet you can’t help but continue to reply.

Mom!  Jason called me a baby with a neckbeard and erectile dysfunction and said I was going to tattle on him!

Gee, and they call me uncivil.

>Gee, and they call me uncivil.

That means the virtual signalling professional victims have lost their argument and now hate you.

So Mar, when Jason calls me a baby with a neckbeard and E.D. who wants his mommy because he doesn’t know about databases, that just means he’s won the argument and is doing a “real man” victory dance.

Look at the timeline jjf, the insults didn’t start with me.  Hard for you to re-write it when all it takes is a scroll up.   No go virtual signal your nana that you need a juice box with all that white privilege you take for granted.

Insults?  I’m insulting you?  Please, place what I say about you on the scale with the quality comments you say about me.

No, I’m not interested in your weak moral equivocations.   You cry about being bullied and doxxed, and you start the attacks just as often as others.  You’re a turd of a person.

Show me, Jason.  Show me which comment above upset you first.

>Show me which comment above upset you first.

More projecting little Carnac.  I’m not upset in the slightest.  Nice try Scut.

You claimed my “insult” happened first and that’s what set you off.  Which one?

And it’s Carnac the Magnificent for you.

>You claimed my “insult” happened first and that’s what set you off.

I didn’t claim “it set me off”.  Until you can be honest, you’ll be treated like a douchey little toddler.

Got that Carnac the DumbAss?

Look at the timeline jjf, the insults didn’t start with me.

So where’s the insult?  You know, the one that didn’t set you off.

Why? Are you going to admit you were wrong? Change your ways? Better yourself? I don’t jump when you say jump. Its there in plain site, and you know it.

This is what you do Foust… you start shit, stir it up, then cry victim and try to act righteous and better than everyone else. Its childish, petty, and played out.

Can’t point to it.  Weird.  I’m always improving.  How about you?

How many times do I need to ask you to call me “jjf” here?