Business Owner in CHAZistan Calls Police… Nobody Comes

My heart breaks for this business owner, but he also says that he supports the protesters. Is this a case of him reaping what he helped sow? Anyway, read how the “enlightened” behavior of the residents of CHAZ really manifests.

McDermott said he got a call Sunday after the suspect smashed a window and got inside his business.

“Broke into the building, set fire to the front counter,” McDermott said.

He and his son said the suspect put hand sanitizer all over a cassette tape, pulled out the film, and put hand sanitizer all over it as well as the counter – then lit it all on fire.

McDermott said they walked in right after the fire was lit and managed to quickly snuff it out.

His son, Mason McDermott, said he saw the suspect taking off from the south side of the building.

“I chased him down and a s soon as I came face to face, he came at me so I put him on the ground,” Mason McDermott said. He said he had the suspect pinned while his dad repeatedly called 911.

“At some point he tried to cut me with a box cutter,” Mason said. He pointed to a large rip on his jeans from where the knife cut just his pants.

McDermott said he kept trying to call 911

“I’m told 19 times,” he said. “They alluded they were sending someone… finally said they weren’t going to send somebody,” McDermott said.

“I don’t know what to expect next. If you can’t call the police department, you can’t call the fire department to respond, what do you have?” McDermott said. “Heartbroken. I mean, they are the cavalry,” he said.

He said while they had the suspect detained, protesters rushed over and demanded they let the suspect go.

“It was either that, or they were coming over and it was going to turn into mayhem beyond mayhem,” McDermott said.

Still – protesters knocked over their fence and rushed inside the lot at Car Tender. Multiple videos on YouTube and Twitter show that moment. Some protesters rush up to McDermott while others try to hold them back and get them off the property.

16 Responses to Business Owner in CHAZistan Calls Police… Nobody Comes

Washington allows open carry and looks to me that Mason’s life was in imminent grave danger………

Socialism at work. Lefties cheer.

Awful. Just awful.

Summer of love, baby!!

Gee, Pat. I guess you are too naive that only white wing extremists kill cops.
    Here’s a clue: Blacks also kill cops. I know that is such a shock to you.
    Why are you so obsessed with right wing extremists? Is it a goal for you to join them? Or were you rejected by them?

5. Pat says:

Mar,

Won’t you join me in denouncing right wing terrorist group, Boogaloo.

Pat, are you wearing a red ball on your nose this morning? You are acting like a clown and I already did, Bozo.

8. Pat says:

Mar,

Why are you afraid to join me in denouncing the right wing terrorist group known as Boogaloo? I’m sure Kevin will join me.

“Mar, one minute they’re right wing extremists, the next you’re saying they are friendly armed militias helping the National Guard.”
    And I said that when?
    I guess lying is a common disease amongst liberals.
    Just like when you, jjf, said that many people on this site said it was ok to roll through stop signs in the inner city. You still haven’t named anybody.
    Really, you must live under a bridge with the other liberal internet trolls.

Pat, your nurse is calling and it’s time for your medication.
    Obviously you have not been thinking straight lately.
    But here’s an idea. Maybe you and jjf can concentrate on the killings in the inner cities, where many people are being killed everyday. Why don’t you and jjf walk and work in the inner cities to see if you help stop the killings there.

11. Pat says:

Mar,

Why do you condone police being killed by Boogaloo?

Patjjfleroi, time for you to back to bed. Your brain is fried and left you with 2 functioning brain cells.
    And I do hope the thug that killed cops gets life in prison and is housed with the Bloods and Crips.
    Now, go preserve those last 2 brain cells. But at least you got one 1 more than jjf and Le Roi.

13. Pat says:

Mar,

Then please say you denounce the terrorist group, Boogaloo.

Sure Pat, I denounce them when they commit crimes.
    Now, Pat, denounce Antifa and Black Lives Matter.

15. Pat says:

Mar,

I denounce everyone who commits a crime.