Take a look. Here are the bullets and the plan lists specifics behind each:
1. Repeal ObamaCare in its entirety.
2. Ensure affordable and accessible health insurance for everyone.
3. Make health care more efficient, effective and accountable by empowering the states.
4. Increase quality and choice through innovation.
5. Provide financial stability for families and taxpayers.
Essentially, it does what many conservative healthcare reformers have been saying for years like eliminating state-based insurance, encouraging HSAs and similar consumer-based tools, tort reform, and incenting competition between providers. There are a few things I disagree with, like tax credits for people without employer-sponsored health insurance irrespective of income, but overall it is roughly 7.9 trillion times better than Obamacare.