Hintz Goes All Hintz on a Former Friend

Stay classy, Oshkosh.

“You are a (expletive) loser,” Hintz wrote in a May 28 private message to Carver Siewert, a conservative business owner and onetime friend from Oshkosh. Hintz finished by calling Siewert an “(expletive).”

Siewert responded by dropping his own f-bombs and ordering Hintz to call his cell phone. Siewert wrote that he had already been in touch with an attorney about the incident.

[…]

Unfortunately, the Facebook thread that sparked the exchange has apparently been deleted by Hintz, who has declined to discuss the matter.

According to Siewert, the whole thing started when Hintz posted an item about the impact of not expanding Medicaid funding in the state. Siewert, a frequent Hintz critic, blasted the post, prompting someone else to call Siewert “sleazy.”

Siewert then pointed the finger at Hintz, saying he was the sleazy one for being ticketed for sexual misconduct at Heavenly Touch Massage Parlor in Appleton in 2011. Siewert also called out Hintz for shouting at a fellow legislator, “You’re (expletive) dead,” during the Act 10 controversy years ago.

That appeared to set off Hintz, who attacked Siewert, owner of Siewert Painting & Specialty Finishes, on Facebook and in private.

“He was just trying to smear my name,” Siewert said.

And there’s plenty of material there. Siewert has a spotty police record, including a misdemeanor bail-jumping and three drunken-driving convictions. He said he and Hintz used to be friends but now are simply acquaintances. The two went to high school together.

25 Responses to Hintz Goes All Hintz on a Former Friend

Typical Liberal.

k:

Do you feel the folks on this site that use bad language are liberals?

Nord,

It is not merely the bad language, but the ill intent and contempt liberals have for the rest of normal society that is the problem.

How about the folks on this site that have ill intent and contempt?  Are they liberals?  You have used those very words to describe me, so by your reasoning you are a liberal, correct?

I have contempt for overt evil positions. Liberals have contempt for almost anything the is good and right. There is a difference.

If you are asserting I have ill will, again, show me the quote. You constantly fail at backing up your hurtful allegations.

Take your lack of denouncing Hintz…that is an overtly evil position.

7. Pat says:

Both Hintz and Siewert sound like a couple snowflakes. They both should take a time out and grow up.

k:

Looks like you want me to do something that you refuse to do, denounce folks that use bad language.  Your silence on Siewert and the folks on this site is telling…

“Liberals have contempt for almost anything the(sic) is good and right”.  And I’ll say you are wrong till my dying breath.

Siewert, while I don’t like his profanity, is a private citizen and has every right to cuss about bad, evil, politicians.

Hints, on other hand is an elected official and needs to stop his evil threats against others.

Will either of you muster any denouncement against Hintz’s awful behavior here?

Silence is acceptance.

We have an elected official in the WH that uses bad language, yet you are if full support of him.  Why the double standard?

And the name is Hintz.

Nord,

Show me an example and I will denounce it.

Meanwhile, you cannot even utter a peep against a truly vile Hintz.

Le Roi, I support Trump even though I don’t like some of his tweets, language or behavior. He is from NYC and he acts like it.
    But for the most part,I like his policies and if liberals would get their head out of their ass, they will notice that Trump supports some of their policies.

>yet you are if full support of him.

The word is “in”.  See how that double edged sword bites you every time you swing it?  I thought you had stated you were done with the spelling / grammatical corrections?  Another Lie for Leroy!

No denouncement of the vile Hintz?

Typical liberals.

I admit when Trump says something dumb, but nothing Trump has said comes even 5% close as this vile legislator.

Crickets from liberal hypocrites.

j:

Yup, you are right, and I apologize for not proofing my comment.  Bad on me.  I’m glad you caught it.  And no, I don’t recall saying that regarding k.  If he is willing to wear the mantle of being the arbiter of absolute truth then he should at least do as he says..  But believe whatever you want…

k:

I have denounced all that use bad language or make false claims, in public or on this site.  That includes you.  So you better check out the calibration on your hypocrisy meter.

Nord,

I missed your specific denouncement statement on Hintz.

Please re-post.

Which syllable in “all” don’t you understand?

Nord,

I’d like to see a “Hintz has awful behavior in these cases” from you.

And I’d like to see pigs sprout wings.  Again I’ll ask, what part of “all” don’t you understand?  Simple question, needs only a simple answer.  Right in your wheelhouse.

Nord.

Your statement only included those on this site.

Hintz has never posted.

You have done nothing.

k:

Read for comprehension and try again.

For giggles, show me where you denounced Hintz.

k:

Why don’t you just giggle and get it over with.

And no, you haven’t earned the right to tell me what to do.  And with your lazy and incurious ways you never will.

Didn’t think you had courage to denounce liberal thugs.

k:

Your key quote here is, “didn’t think”.  You really ought to try it sometime.