“Death to America”

Yup. They’re still at it.

Crowds chanted ‘Death to America, death to Israel’ as hundreds of thousands of Iranians gathered at rallies to mark the 40th anniversary of the Islamic revolution.

Ceremonies were held across the state today to observe the anniversary of the fall of the Shah and the triumph of Ayatollah Ruhollah Khomeini, the Shiite cleric who led the coup.

Iran’s army declared its neutrality on February 11, 1979 and paved the way for the collapse of Shah Mohammad Reza Pahlavi – the closest ally of the US in the Middle East.

11 Responses to “Death to America”

When I saw headline, for a moment, I thought it was the MN Democratic caucus chanting, since they elected an Anti-Semite racist.

Are you a fan of the Semites, Kevin?

Jjf,

Just opposed to the vile, overt, liberal hate.

Jewish people are Evangelical opportunity, and not worthy of liberal calls for destruction.

My favorite talk show host is Ben Shapiro.

So if you call me a “fan”, sure, inasmuch I am a fan of anyone else that neees to be Evangelized.

Knowing you, I guess I should ask what’s your definition of “Semite?”

Which liberals are calling for whose destruction?

5. MHMaley says:

Literally no one deserves “evangelizing “ about
    Magical beings .

Evidence is needed to make sound decisions .
    Axiomatic faith /Reigion says you picked one of the 4,000 active religions and absent any evidence are certain you located the True One and everyone needs to hear
    The Good News .

That’s a particularly egregious type of arrogance on the part of those “Evangelists “.

jjf,

Semites of non-jewish origin need Evangelism as well.

Liberal hate.   Let’s start here.

Oh Mark,

I am still holding out hope for you.

Although some say I should “shake the dust” off my feet with you as Luke 9:5 indicates.

My hope springs eternal.

So what’s your definition of a Semite, Kevin?  Is it a useful distinction for you?

jjf,

Not sure where you are going, but I find it disgusting you will not clearly denounce  denounce liberal hate here.

Especially at the link I provided.

Which part are you demanding that I, a mere visitor to this blog, renounce?

The part about the existence of lobbyists?  The influence of money on politicians?  Or the existence of a pro-Israel lobby?

jjf,

Would like you to denounce the wild anti-semitism, pro-Iranian, hate of the left.

I linked an article to it.