Baldwin’s Empty Chair

Ouch

10 Responses to Baldwin’s Empty Chair

An interesting challenge to Tammy, who has been elected and re-elected simply because she has NO track record on anything.  She’s a turtle who has never stuck her head out of its shell.  Other than her far-Left votes and anti-Catholicism, she’s a cipher.

2. Merlin says:

If you’re Baldwin’s campaign, how do you spend your media dollars? They need to invent a positive record to message, craft a strategy to defend her from truthful attack, and still find cash leftover to smear her opponent(s). With a sizable amount of the out-of-state cash going towards the anti-Walker crusade, Baldwin’s purse might be a bit light this time around.

How is she “anti-Catholic”?  You could make that claim about kevin, but Baldwin, really?

Nord,

I’m not “anti-Catholic”. I’m for correcting glaring errors and mistakes in Roman Catholic Church contrary to the Gospel.

I believe in the whole, universal, Catholic church where Christ’s Gospel is thought in truth and purity. (Invisible church of true believers). Sometimes, that can happen inside the visible Roman Catholic Church.

Well, you have said several times that the pope isn’t christian.  Which is it?

Little Tammy was very clear about her extreeeeeeeeeeeme dislike of Gordon Giampietro when he was nominated for a District court slot.  See:  https://townhall.com/tipsheet/cortneyobrien/2018/03/02/wisconsin-senate-candidate-demands-sen-baldwin-stop-blocking-judicial-nominee-over-his-faith-n2456385

Little Tammy, like any Lefty Democrat, cannot handle the truth, which is why she is anti-Catholic.

Kevin, we can have a discussion, but not today.

Nord,

Clearly, you did not read my comment.

There is “Catholic” in the context of the invisible church, made up of all true believers in Christ. They can be anywhere in any church body.

There is “Roman Catholic” which is one of many visible church bodies. This church body certainly has some believers in the true Gospel.

So when you say I am “anti-catholic”, you would be incorrect. I believe in the true, invisible, Catholic Church, which is made up of all true believers in Christ. I criticize the “Roman Catholic”Church , which is a visible church body rife with error and bad doctrine.

“rife with error and bad doctrine”.

My bad.  I forgot you are the arbiter of the true religion.

Nord,

I discern the Gospel without all the added junk by the papacy over the years.

That’s all.