The University of Wisconsin-Stevens Point is planning for a return to a more familiar, engaging campus experience in the Fall 2021 semester.
“We are excited to welcome you in fall to the campus experience you expect: One that is engaging in and out of the classroom. One that helps you learn and grow in many ways. One we all crave,” Chancellor Thomas Gibson told students and employees.
- A vast majority of courses in-person
- A restored sense of community in residence halls
- In-person student support services
- A return to live entertainment, including music and theater
- In-person recreation and intramural sports schedule
- In-person student organizations, activities and hanging out with friends
- Athletic competition with fans
Faculty and academic support areas are planning for a full return to in-person teaching. They are working on fall schedules, which will be available in early March for students to register. UW-Stevens Point is committed to student success, which including in the course format that meets students’ comfort