Evers Welcomes Kids Back to School By Demonstrating How to Not Wear a Mask

I’m no doctor, but I am certain that this is not the correct way to wear a mask effectively:

-> Ear straps going around back of neck, pulling mask into deformed shape that doesn’t seal

-> Top of mask on top of glasses to vent

18 Responses to Evers Welcomes Kids Back to School By Demonstrating How to Not Wear a Mask

Vertical face mask fastened with ear saver in the back.

I’ll wait for your post about WisGOP politicians deliberately not wearing masks…  also a method of not wearing a mask effectively.

Might even be promoting a Wisconsin product.

3. Tuerqas says:

Yes, but that makes sense since they don’t agree with wearing masks in the first place.  Evers is pro mask laws.  And if they outlined their reasoning for not wearing the masks it would be a good post.  I will wait for it too.

Depends on the photo op, I guess.  No masks at any WisGOP event for the faithful, but plenty of PPE if you’re making a show of it?

Again, though – Evers is not wearing it wrong.  Right?

>Top of mask on top of glasses to vent

Of course, you missed this, we’ll wait.

Of course, you missed this, we’ll wait.

Not in evidence.  No overhead view.  Could have a wire in it, could be pressed against his cheeks.

And even if so, this it what you’d like to nitpick about, as opposed to not wearing a mask?  Or wearing it on your chin?

>Not in evidence.  No overhead view.

Just like his “Wisconsin made ear-saver”?   Takes a special kind of stupid to be as twisted as you are in a single day on a single thread.  Enjoy.

Now Jason has SUPERNATURAL abilities to see behind Evers?

<Now Jason has SUPERNATURAL abilities to see behind Evers?

Hmmm, I don’t follow, these are your words, not mine.

>Vertical face mask fastened with ear saver in the back.

>Might even be promoting a Wisconsin product.

You are unbelievable, have you had a few too many concussions in your life?

What’s the simplest explanation for what you see, Jason and Owen?

Owen wants to suggest the governor and his staff filmed him wearing a mask completely the wrong way.  It’s up to you to show this is so.

You can see lines of writing on the front of the mask.  A logo, and lines of text below.  You think the mask should be turned 90 degrees?

You see the hooks going behind his neck.  OMG they’re not on his ears!

I supply a link to a product that shows a picture of a guy wearing a mask with the hooks going to the back to an “ear saver.”

What’s the simplest explanation?

Send an email to Evers’ office, ask for an explanation.

>What’s the simplest explanation for what you see, Jason and Owen?

Then why did you spit out your first comments? I know just to try to assert your superior intelligence and contempt for the blog owner and those who might agree with his opinions. In other words, you’re a douche.

>Well, Jason, I wrote what I wrote because Owen was off-base.  Too eager to spit something at Evers…  and to what end?

That’s not why you wrote it.  You have a mental disorder where you have to take the opposite of what Owen and most of the people here write.  If you were just a little bit more of a last word freak, you’d match Leroy in the “smooth brain syndrome” department.

If you like, let’s hear your explanation of Evers’ mask.  Is Owen right?

>Uh, yeah, Jason, I have a mental disorder that compels me to try to find the truth and not spread misinformation and propaganda.

Typical self-diagnosis, way off base.  Your affliction is actually named “Liberal Privilege”.

Dig deeper, Jason.

Why did Owen look at Evers and believe so firmly that Evers was doing it wrong that he had to post this?  Is that a mental compulsion, too?

Again, is Owen right?  Or am I more likely to be correct here?

17. Mark Hoefert says:

When I do Google image search for ear savers, the only result that shows the straps below the ears is at the link to the WI company. Granted, I have not pulled up every possible image, but in 99% of them the straps straddle the ears and the ear saver keeps them spread so that they do not touch the ear lobes. Even in the WI company (the link that JJF posted), the top strap is aligned with the bottom of the ear lobe, not at least an inch down as Evers shows.

Evers looks silly and weird – might discourage people from wearing masks.

You would think he could have been safely recorded without wearing the mask. If he felt compelled to virtue signal,  he could have worn a mask that was pulled down while he spoke.

Or you could look at today’s Yourinal-Sentinel for a pic of Tin-Pot Mask-Requiring Tony……..in a presser without his face-diaper, surrounded by MSM, also without face-diapers.

Shameful.  I denounce him!!