They Seem Nice

I think of all the images I captured today, this is my favorite. I have no idea what his sign means and she has blinded herself.

27 Responses to They Seem Nice

What racism?

The examples they would cite, we all are aligned against.

Its like Randall, he gets all offended when I say he wants to tear country down, but claims he just wants “reform”.

I ask “What/list reform”?

Crickets.

It’s trending. but don’t worry, there are people who are trying to stop it because it is a kind of body-shaming.

We wouldn’t want to make fun of anyone’s appearance, would we?

Jjf,

So are you supporting this kind of “protest”, or are you shaming/denouncing it?

Sounds like your sarcasm is very embrasive of this kind of nonsense.

Cant tell if that guy has a neck beard..
    Owen maybe you snapped a pic of Mr and Mrs Foust!

Jason, which is which?

6. Merlin says:

I’m guessing neither of them has any experience with dick energy of any sort.

Owen’s more concerned that her mask might be covering her eyes; I’m more concerned that it’s not covering her nose, and Owen doesn’t know that if it’s below her nose it’s not over her eyes.

jjf,

So the protest message itself…you love it, don’t you?

Follow The Logic, Kevin.

If I love something I don’t say anything, if I hate something I don’t denounce it.

But you know, he’s got a great mind, knows how to wear the mask.

Jjf,

I guess you just punt in sticking up for good and denouncing indecency.

Your attitude makes for a less civil aociety.

You’re right, Kevin.  I should make a more civil society by running around and telling people that they “must love” some thing I think is obviously bad, and that if they don’t, I can demand that they “must denounce” the bad thing.  That’ll improve society a great deal.  Also I should resort to personal insults as often as seems cruel or hilarious.  That’ll be more civil, too.  And if I have strong opinions that I know cause controversy, I should post them on the door of my business, just to get more attention for myself.

Jjf,

If you don’t speak against indecent signs like this, they get worse and worse.

Do you at least speak against signs cheering dead cops?

Or are you as morally deficient on that as well?

13. Randall Flagg says:

I love that I live rent free in Kevin’s head :)  Maybe I should send him an autographed 8×10 glossy.

You know cursive,Randall?
    Wow.

Randall,

My grace in Christ abounds.

Always looking to share that grace.

How much grace would you like?

Still anxious for that list of reforms you promised me.

I’m in Kevin’s head, eating a free supply of Dilly Bars.

Jjf,

I have your credit card and I have been pushing my “hassle ring” button regularly for you on the bill.

Just keep eating.

Kevin, anyone – know anyone who’s had the virus, know anyone who died of it?

Hey, KKKjjf, a 1 year old baby was killed in NYC this weekend.
    Now, I know you are celebrating because that is one 1 less child of color.
    Meanwhile, California is closing down their state again.
    I guess, you don’t care about that either.

No mar, I’m not celebrating the death of a child, nor anyone else.  You are lying again.

jjf,

Only know a handful who have been tested…all negative.

Disappointed?

No, I’m glad you haven’t heard of any.  And I thought you were a man about town, active in politics and church and business, and it still hasn’t come into view for you yet.  500+ cases in Washington County, 19 deaths so far.  400 got it and 6 dead in Fond du Lac County.

Actually, Le Roi, I wasn’t talking about you. I don’t think you are a racist, unlike KKKjjf.

jjf,

Kewaskum  only has 18 total cases since start.   I know at least 12 are recovered.

That is for our entire 53040 zip code.   Village is 4200 people and surrounding zip area outside Village is probably close to 4000-5000 more people.

We are not spreading the virus in Kewaskum.   Is that a problem?

We have also been pretty open.   We did fireworks.    Opened the pool.   Music in the Park.   Our community just does well not passing viruses.

Should we credit good leadership?  Or should I b taking the failed Cuomo and Deblaio approach in New York and make everyone’s life a liberal totalitarian hell???

mar:

Good, but since you have referred to me as kkk in the past I was covering all the bases.

Le Roi, I don’t know about you, but I don’t think I’d call someone a KKK member unless they were actually wearing a hood or they told me they were.  It would seem un-civil.  Impolite.  You know, rather crass.

crass /kras/

adjective

lacking sensitivity, refinement, or intelligence.

You know KKKjjf. Telling racist jokes is a form or racism and you admit you tell them.
    Enough said.