Assume that tax reform passes and is signed into law. If in, say, 2014, a Republican, of either the conservative or moderate variety, predicted that in 2017 a newly-elected GOP president and Congress would —
- Cut corporate and individual taxes.
- Repeal the Obamacare individual mandate.
- Appoint a highly-respected conservative to the Supreme Court.
- Appoint a one-year record number of judges to the circuit courts.
- Get rid of reams of unnecessary regulations.
- Destroy ISIS.
- Approve pipeline projects and new oil drilling.