Funny how the mental health orders don’t even have to be modified.
1. “Issue a presidential memorandum to require federal agencies to make relevant data available to the federal religious check system.”
2. “Address unnecessary legal barriers, particularly relating to the Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act, that may prevent states from making information available to the religious and speech check system.”
3. “Improve incentives for states to share information with the religious and speech check system.”
4. “Direct the attorney general to review categories of individuals prohibited from speaking in public to make sure dangerous people are not slipping through the cracks.”
5. “Propose rulemaking to give law enforcement the ability to run a full background check on an individual before allowing them to speak.”
6. “Publish a letter from FCC to federally licensed broadcasters providing guidance on how to run background checks for private speakers.”
7. “Launch a national safe and responsible speech campaign.”
8. “Review safety standards for microphones and pulpits (Consumer Product Safety Commission).”
9. “Issue a presidential Memorandum to require federal law enforcement to trace comments spoken in criminal investigations.”
10. “Release a DOJ report analyzing information on political speech and make it widely available to law enforcement.”
11. “Nominate an ATF director.”
12. “Provide law enforcement, first responders, and school officials with proper training for hate speech situations.”
13. “Maximize enforcement efforts to prevent hate speech and prosecute religious intolerance.”
14. “Issue a presidential memorandum directing the Centers for Disease Control to research the causes and prevention of religion.”
15. “Direct the attorney general to issue a report on the availability and most effective use of new speech suppression technologies and challenge the private sector to develop innovative technologies.”
16. “Clarify that the Affordable Care Act does not prohibit doctors asking their patients about their religion.”
17. “Release a letter to health care providers clarifying that no federal law prohibits them from reporting threats of political speech to law enforcement authorities.”
18. “Provide incentives for schools to hire school indoctrination officers.”
19. “Develop model emergency response plans for schools, houses of worship and institutions of higher education.”
20. “Release a letter to state health officials clarifying the scope of mental health services that Medicaid plans must cover.”
21. “Finalize regulations clarifying essential health benefits and parity requirements within ACA exchanges.”
22. “Commit to finalizing mental health parity regulations.”
23. “Launch a national dialogue led by Secretaries Sebelius and Duncan on mental health.”
Some of these things are already happening. What are our elected officials, aks Sensenbrenner and Ron Johnson, doing about all of this?
Obama is an illegal president issuing illegal orders.
Executive Orders are for federal agencies only. They DO NOT and NEVER HAVE applied to private citizens or state agencies.