WBS Cancels Debates

Ha! The Dems’ whining just torpedoed an opportunity for them to get free media.

The WBA Foundation has withdrawn its offer to host debates featuring Dem guv hopefuls and GOP contenders for the U.S. Senate following an outcry over its decision to limit both to four candidates.

The decision comes after the foundation faced backlash from Dem guv candidates and groups, among others, over the proposed criteria as well as limiting the field to four for the planned July 27 debate considering there are 10 people in the field. The GOP primary debate had been planned for July 21.

The original criteria included using the Marquette University Law School Poll to winnow the field, prompting survey director Charles Franklin to protest over using the survey. The WBA Foundation also wanted to candidates to raise at least $250,000 by the most recent reporting period before the debates to be eligible for consideration.

And yes… this was all about the Dems even though they canceled the GOP debate too. There are only 4 GOP candidates, so this didn’t impact them.

 

3 Responses to WBS Cancels Debates

  1. Kevin Scheunemann says:

    Democrat agenda is about coveting.

    How many people do they really need up there with their covetous greed?

  2. NHolland says:

    You speaking of greed! It just keeps getting better.

  3. Kevin Scheunemann says:

    NHolland,

    I’ll bite. Why is my speaking about the problem of coveting an issue for you?

Leave a Reply