Gronik Jumps In

Well, this should be fun.

Milwaukee businessman Andy Gronik has formally launched his campaign for guv, declaring on a new website that it’s “time for a different kind of leadership in Madison.”

Gronik also used the website to take a shot at Gov. Scott Walker, saying the days of the incumbent blaming “the people of Wisconsin for the fact that his policies can’t grow our state are coming to an end.” He also wrote Walker will undoubtedly have unlimited resources, “but I am not intimidated.”

“I’m not a politician. I’m a business leader with the progressive values necessary to beat Governor Scott Walker and make living in Wisconsin better for all of our residents — that’s why I’m running for governor,” Gronik wrote.

Gronik did not immediately respond to an email from WisPolitics.com seeking comment after he announced his campaign in an interview with The Associated Press.

It looks like he’s jumping in a bit early to try to ice out other contenders like Vinehout and Evers. He has said that he won’s self-finance his campaign, so he needs to lock up donors.

26 Responses to Gronik Jumps In

” I’m a progressive businessman”.
    What does that mean besides hating profit and denying duty to shareholders to maximize investment value?

So being a regressive business person is better, eh?

3. Paul says:

Aaron Hernandez yourself, troll.

Nord,

Failure to maximize investment return makes you a bad businessman. It destroys wealth one could be charitable with. It’s an oxymoron, like Christian abortionist.

It seems that Gronik has made a bundle being progressive.  How is the regressive business model working for you??  A great oxymoron from the bush era, “compassionate conservative”.

Nord,

So why does he mask his total Capitalist pigdom by saying he is “progressive”?

Isn’t that fraud?

So it is OK for someone to make money as a conservative business person, but they rate as “pigdom” if a progressive business person.  You really are the epitome of a hypocrite.

I’m asking just what makes him a “progressive businessman”?

Progressives hate profit, but it sounds like he loves making a profit. Why is he not “regressive” as you so eloquently put it?

Is this a case where self hating liberals, who hate America, are allowed to make a profit?

k:

Guess you would have to ask Gronik rather than make your ususal assumptions.

And you created your own conundrum with the “Progressives hate profit” claim.  Gronik, Buffet, Soros, Gates, etc all prove your claim to be wrong.

10. Paul says:

[removed] – Paul, stop being a douche.

11. Paul says:

Really?  This asshole white nationalist troll does nothing but personally attack others day in and day out.

It’s on.

12. Owen Owen says:

Really. Yes, many of Nord’s comments are stupid and he has an unhealthy fascination with Kevin, but Kevin can handle himself. Telling people to commit suicide over and over again is just useless trolling. If you have something to actually contribute to the topic, feel free.

13. Paul says:

Just trying to reduce his carbon footprint.

14. Owen Owen says:

I appreciate your concern for our environment, but let’s try to keep it above the belt :)

Nord,

So progressives are capitalist pigs, they just have to earn the profit how liberals dictate?

16. Paul says:

Will do.

k:

Your words, not mine.

Owen:

I’m only fascinated by kevin’s intolerance and self-righteous claims.  I’m all for an open debate, opinions matter, but the non-stop claims of “absolute truth” need to be tempered by some common sense and larger scale, long-term world view.   Otherwise this site would be only the kevin show 24/7.  If you think many of my comments are stupid, fine.  But as an educated person you must also feel the same about kevins claims as well.  At least I roll some truth into what I say.

18. Paul says:

Nobody cares, white nationalist troll. You’re a proven liar.

19. jonnyv says:

Sounds like Paul needs a hug again! Come here buddy. I will give you a nice, slightly too long, awkward hug.

20. Paul says:

I’m not giving you a reacharound, bottom.

Nord,

So you are upset I talk absolute truth 100% of time, but you only speak truth some of the time?

If it was not middle of July, I would thank you for such a side splitting comedic Christmas present.

k:

Again, you try to put words in the mouths of others.  I said you rely on your “absolute truth” as actual truth, which it isn’t.  Example:  You state that the absolute truth is that the earth is 6000 years old.  I state, and have provided proof, that it is much older.  I’ll be glad to debate you on the facts, but opinion and belief will only get you one, “but, but but,…” moment.

23. Paul says:

Nobody cares, white nationalist troll.

Nord,

When you said at least you “roll some truth” into what you say….

I love that! I want that framed and hand autographed under the title, “fun things liberals say.”

Can I have a copy as well??  I’ll hang it next to my framed list of all the stuff you have made up in the last several months.

Nord,

Why would you want me to sign blank paper?